Last month, Tori turned 3 months old! She was 25 inches long and weighted 11.6 lbs. During that time she has learned to roll from her back to her belly and back to her back, sticks out her tongue, and loves her feet! She is growing by leaps and bounds and is still a blessing in our family! Today she turned 4 months old. She has been going to day care at the Camp Atterbury Child Development Center for 2 weeks now and seems to enjoy it. Everyone there loves her and enjoys the fact that she is always a very happy baby!
Tori loves her burp clothes!!
Tori and her friend Hannah
Nothing beats snuggle time with Daddy!!!!!
Mamaw, why can't I put my feet in mouth??
I'm a big girl...at least I look like one...
I stick my tongue out at you!!
It's a hard life being a baby...
Even in her sleep, she loves her feet...



















No comments:
Post a Comment