Tori is now 5-months! My how time has flown by...we have been successful in making our own food. Tori has tried white flesh peaches, bananas, apples, squash, and peas. She has taken a liking to all, so far. We have survived our first cold and bout of hand, foot, and mouth disease. She is enjoying going to daycare! Before long it will be time to get her baptized!! We can't wait for that time to come, as we look forward to the pictures that we will be able to get. A few weeks ago we went to Illinois to introduce Tori to Aunts Marilyn and Carol and their family!
Tori playing with Cousin Cadence
Tori with Aunt Marilyn and Aunt Carol
Enjoying the weekend with Aunt Marilyn
Snoozing with Aunt Carol

Tori and Cousin Cadence
Gracie and Tori snoozing on daddy's lap!!
Tori and her goofy grin! Gotta love her!! :)
Fun day of hiking
Mesmerized by the fire in the fireplace
Someone's been sleeping in my bed, and she's still there.....
Hannah helping feed Baby Tori
Why must mom take pictures while I eat??
Peas...mommy takes too long, so I have to do it myself....
I see food....
Hannah loves feeding Baby Tori
Tori and Mamaw all ready for church!
Tori with her new hat on... :)
Mommy and Daddy enjoy their Tori snuggles!!
No mom, I am not eating my outfit...























No comments:
Post a Comment