Monday, November 19, 2012

6 Month Update!!


Tori is now 6 months old!  She is 27 inches long and weighs 15 lbs, 5.5 oz.  She is growing so fast!  This past month Tori has recovered from double ear infection and was Baptized at our Church is Delaware, OH.  She has this cute whine when she is tired and fights naps and bedtime.  She can also clap her hands and is doing really well with eating fruits and veggies!  Looking forward to Thanksgiving!!

Bath time at Tanya's and Hannah loves helping!

 All set for Halloween and the day before

Who says Tutus have to go around the waist??



 Playing with Daddy is so much fun, as is napping on him..


 Such an angel :)


 Playing with Cousin Dakota for Tori's Baptism

Doug, Lynn, and Levi with Tori and Dakota

Someones having a good time

Mommy and Tori, ready for Baptism


 Please hold my hand...
 Tori's cake for her Baptism

Grandma Linda and Gradpa Roger after the Baptism

 Beautiful November day...
Daddy, why is my bow so big??


 I enjoy being outside!!

 Look at me...I am in a tree, all by myself!!


 Snoozing with Daddy...sure makes Tori look super long!!

 Weekly sleep over at Hannah's
With matching pj's!



 Playing with toy from Aliza, thanks! 
She loves the excersaucer!


 Yippee!!  Mommy is taking my picture again...

Maybe I can eat my way out?

Busted!

 Thumbs up...lets go to Church!


 Nappy time!!

 And again...
I surrender!

 Shopping with mommy....

Visiting Eric and Stephanies


No comments:

Post a Comment